Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Biggest Loser's Winners

I watched The Biggest Loser all season, usually missing the first twenty minutes of every episode due to getting back from yoga and recording So You Think You Can Dance on Fox. (Why oh why are my two favorite shows on at the same time?!) I had a hard time getting into it this season, though. I didn’t feel like I got to know the contestants that well and there wasn’t anyone I particularly cared to cheer for like I did for Tara last season. I still say she was the “true winner” last season. What a warrior! Anyway, this season, there were no standouts for me.

But I must say, that finale last night was INCREDIBLE. The transformations. The proposal. The promise to Shay of $1000 for each pound she loses by next season finale. Tracey. Rebecca. Omigosh. I mean, Season 8 sure went out with a bang!

Anyone else watch it? See highlights here.


Way to go Danny!

No comments: