Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye and Good Riddance


I just got "Christmas" put away. Now I can offically say goodbye to 2009 and welcome in the new year. I don't know about you, but I'm sure glad 2009 is over. Hylan and I didn't even get Christmas cards out this year. No time. But it's okay, because I didn't really want to reminisce about the year and try to come up with a top ten list. It wasn't that great and I don't care to remember it. So, sorry to all of those who sent beautiful cards to us. We'll try to do better next year.

Another decade has come to close . Do you remember Y2K and all the hullabaloo over it? I can't believe I was a senior in high school a decade ago. Wow. I think I've come a long way in 10 years. How about you?

So that's it. Good luck to you in 2010! I hope it's a wonderful year--even number years usually are! May Pillsbury be kind to all of us. :)

No comments: