Monday, December 28, 2009

Skin My Blog

I've been thinking I need to update my blog to make it fancier instead of just using the standard template provided by blogger. However, much to my chagrin, I can't find the perfect blogskin/template/design. I'm not really into the cutesy, scrapbook-y look. I don't want flowers, or pink and white bows, or polka dots, or stripes, or anything that resembles scrapbook paper. It's just not my style. Not my blogging style anyway.

So, I guess I continue my quest to find the perfect blog background. I don't mind this background, but I don't really like the flower bullet points. For example.

  • Why can't I have a normal bullet for my bullet point?

Perhaps I'm out of luck and should just learn how to create my own.

Anyway, I hope your Christmas was Merry and your New Year is Happy! :) I think I saw my husband more in the past four days than I have in the past four months!

P.S. How come I never noticed how floral my current background is? Hmm....

2 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

I wish I knew how to play around with my blog myself...like, some people have some really cool headers...but I don't know how to do it. IF you figure it out, let me know!

Kelley said...

Hey Emily! Found your blog from your FB... I use http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com for my blog template (and I change it nearly as often as I changed my hair color back in High School). I want to learn how to design my own, but it's nearly impossible to find spare time to breathe these days. Hope you're well!