Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Magically Delicious--or it will be when I make it

Since it's spring break at UVU, I'll actually be home to cook a real dinner tonight (real, meaning time-consuming). If I get as ambitious as I want to, this is what I'm making: Corned Beef and Cabbage and Irish Soda Bread. You know, traditional Irish fare, instead of the fakey put green food coloring in everything kind of thing.
I haven't decided on a dessert, if we have one. Otherwise, if I'm not feeling ambitious, and if Hylan even gets home tonight from Idaho, I'll be making egg sald--so easy and delicious--and I'll call it "pot 'o' gold" sandwich. Cop out.

PINCH YOURSELF IF YOU'RE NOT WEARING GREEN! I'm currently sporting a green blanket.

Happy St. Patty's Day. Don't forget to fill out your brackets before Thursday!!!

1 comment:

DP said...

Dessert? Duh, green jello. Make it a Utah St. Patrick's Day.