Imagine having 35,000 just to spend on a toilet. Google John Thain and you'll find out why I'm blogging about him and his office redecoration expenses.
- Persian Area Rug =$87,000
- Egyptian Silk Curtains =$28,000
- Mink Guest Chairs =$87,000
- Roman Shade Fabric =$11,000
- Mahogany Pedestal Table =$25,000
- 19th Century Credenza =$68,000
- Hand-Stitched Polynesian Sofa =$28,000
- George IV Desk =$18,000
- Wall Sconces =$2,700
- 6 Antique Chairs =$37,000
- Private Dining Room Mirror =$5,000
- Dining Room Chandelier =$13,000
- Commode On Legs =$35,000
- Regency Chairs =$24,000
- 40 yards of Fabric For Wall Panels =$5,000
- Parchment Waste Can =$1,400
- Additional designer Expenses =$30,000
Personally, I don't get the whole "parchment trash can." What good is a trash bucket made out of paper? Right? It's like making a trash can out of trash, very expensive trash, mind you.
And I thought I was all high-end by shopping at Target instead of Walmart. Guess I thought wrong.