Thursday, January 3, 2013

Baby Nap Mat, 34 weeks

I might have seen this on Pinterest, and then on someone's blog, and then shopped for it on the zCush website, then purchased it (with Hylan's consent) on a whim.

zCush Cotton Candy Baby Nap Mat 

Now, I don't know anything about babies, and I have no idea how "necessary" something like this is, but seriously, how cute is it?  The pictures below show the various functions like "safely passing," "comfy playing," "cozy feeding," and "easy changing."  I guess napping goes without saying.


For a mommy review of the product, go to this blog.  She pretty much convinced me, but then I'm easily influenced by baby product reviews these days.  

And here's my 34 week picture.  Don't let Kingo fool you--he loves being cuddled.  


Sunday, December 30th, 2012

I was cleaning my bathrooms on New Year's Eve and tweaked my back putting down a bathroom rug.  It felt awesome!  I'm quite sure the combo of the baby changing my center of gravity and weakening my core muscles, as well as that wonderful hormone relaxin contributed to some sort of release in my SI joint.  I don't know for sure, but what I do know is that jetted tub therapy and lots of gentle yoga are the only things that make it feel better.  Sitting makes it worse and walking doesn't feel so great.  

Oh well.  C'est la pregnancy, right?  I could complain about other things, but let's just leave it at that because NEXT MONTH Naomi should arrive.  :o)

No comments: