Monday, February 21, 2011

Princess Party

It was all Hylan's idea--to have my sister's kids over for a Princess Party sleepover. After he extended the invitation, I figured I could have a little fun with it. So we hung the decorations, invited the cousins, built a castle in our living room, and watched Beauty and the Beast on Blu Ray last Friday night.





It wasn't actually anyone's birthday, but Hylan came back from Wal Mart with this appropriate cake. It pained me that I couldn't make the treats myself, but honestly, when would I have had time to do that?




Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty came to the party.

Hylan's magnum opus. HAHA. He got some free refrigerator boxes at Lowe's and had this beauty assembled in about an hour. Crafty.



Wait, how come so many boys were at this princess party?

And I promise I fed them more than grapes.


It must have been a fun time because the only tears shed were when 4 year-old Annie saw her parents through the window coming to pick her up on Saturday morning. "I don't want to go home," she cried.


Perhaps there will have to be more parties at Auntie and Uncle's in the future.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

OK, how cute and sweet is this?! You guys are officially their favorite aunt and uncle! :)