Friday, January 14, 2011

Calling all Creative Cooks

I really wish someone would have told me about the giant shadow on my face. Oh well. And my hair looks red-ish. Weird.

Assuming you are an amateur cook, and that you don't get paid to write food blogs or whatnot, or that you or your family members are affiliated with any of the sponsoring companies, you too can enter the Pillsbury Bake-Off® Contest.

Check out the contest rules and eligible products at the website and maybe we can spend a few days in O-town in 2012 together. Doesn't that sound like fun?

I'm already busy concocting and experimenting in the kitchen--no successes yet, but some good starts and intriguing top-secret ideas are brewing! In fact, the ideas started flowing on my plane ride home from last year's competition. Gosh, I had so much fun. I definitely want to get back there and be a part of the excitement again! :) So, I'm working on it.

Who else is in?

No comments: