Disclaimer: This blog is not meant to hurt any feelings and is for entertainment purposes only. Should you take offense, please leave a kind comment at the end of your perusal.
- Sparrow James Midnight (boy)
- Heavenly Joy (girl)
- Atlas (boy)
- Mars Merkaba (girl)
- Bandit Lee (girl)
- Ikhyd Edgar Arular (boy?)
- Petal Blossom Rainbow (girl)
- Daisy Boo (girl)
- Poppy Honey (girl)
...because I wouldn't. You can read someone else's comments here.
Here are some other gems that I found from here. First the girls:
- Lyric Chanel
- Zara ("Z" and "X" names are oh so chic these days)
- Lillyella (Ole' yella, lil' yella, big yella--you know...)
- Summer Song (this one is actually a bit refreshing.)
- Tenzin (Maybe it's a foreign name.)
- Moon Unit (is this an organization or a little girl?)
- Diva (that's just asking for trouble!)
- Dusty Rainn (yes, that's a girl's name and yes, she comes from the loins of someone called Vanilla Ice.)
But I have to admit, Gloria and Emilio Estefan made a brilliant choice when they named their daughter EMILY MARIE! I'm just saying.
And now for some boys:
- Brooklyn Joseph (don't you think Brooklyn is a girly name!? This one is courtesy of Victoria and David Beckham.)
- Nayib (The Estefan's boy...I don't know what happened...they were on to something with the girl's name.)
- Satchel (Seamus) (What do the parantheses mean? His name is a bag so we call him something way better--Seamus?)
- Brawley (most -ley, -ly, -lee suffixes should be girly names, don't you think?)
- Hopper (is your baby a frog? rabbit? kangaroo?)
- Sage Moonblood (really? courtesy of Sylvester Stallone/Sasha Czack/Jennifer Flavin -- does he have two mothers; I don't know? That's just what the website says. Sage is such a tame name and then they had to conjur up a weird image-producing name with Moonblood. So this one is more on here for the combo of names.)
I think we can just stop with that last one. I genuinely feel bad for that poor boy. He'll have to play football or something to compensate.
Wasn't that a fun game?
Don't you think names are the selfish reflective indulgence of parents anyway? As well they should be, but sometimes I think some parent's fail to consider the consequences of the names they give to their children. Well, feel free to judge me when I name my first born son, Bear or Lyon (pronounced Lee-own for the city in France, not the animal). Kidding. Mostly. Ha ha. No really, I couldn't name my son Bear or Lyon really. I'm planning on having a girl first anyway and her name is sacred and already picked out and you'll just have to wait X number of months/years to find out.