Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fly Eagles Fly!

We had a small miracle today: Bucs and Bears lost and Eagles kicked some 'boys booty!!! What an awesome turn of events. Four more games...first Vikings, then Giants...and then all the way to the Super Bowl. Am I right, Eagles fans??? Woohoo!



Oh and by the way, Christmas week was a blast with family, fun, food, games, and staying up late and sleeping in! Driving conditions and shoveling snow was a bit annoying, but beautiful nonetheless.
And go Utes on Friday!!! :)

2 comments:

LynnieMacKay said...

I support the Eagles all the way up to the Superbowl where I'm sorry to say that they'll lose to the Chargers Baby!!!I love you anyway.

Marissa Marie said...

Are you jazzed for the Utes...or just Hylan? I married a Ute as well...so I cheer by association. Wouldn't it be fun if they could pull it off? Ha ha. We'll see.