Hylan & Emily’s 2008 Top Ten List
10. Hylan had to be comforted by a child before riding “The Rocket” at
Lagoon. He whined while Emily laughed during the entire ride.
9. Emily made her T.V. debut on a local talk show as a guest co-host, winning
over the crew with her baked bribes: cupcakes and cookies.
8. Inspired by “The Incredible Hulk,” Hylan works out so that he can lift cars
off people (if the need arises).
7. Emily spent all summer hiking and working out, while Hylan spent all
summer out working.
6. The young men challenged the old men to a football game this Fall; it was
the first time Hylan realized that he was now considered “old.”
5. Hylan celebrated the Ute victory over the Cougars in football, but Emily
reminded him, “there’s always basketball.”
4. Hylan suddenly became more kissable once he finally shaved the beard.
3. Emily became an ACE certified group fitness instructor and tries to
practice instructing on Hylan, but he reminds her that he’s not a “group.”
2. A dream came true for Emily when she dragged Hylan to the Boyz II Men
concert in Orem, UT. She thinks he must have enjoyed it because she
caught him singing along.
1. Due to the economy, we’re bailing out of the Christmas card making
industry and posting all future “Christmas Greetings” and other updates
on our blog, hylanemily.blogspot.com.
And finally, we had "Lasagna Night" at my place for a family meal last night while my parents are in town. I made lasagna bolognese (the sauces took hours!), homemade french bread (and turned it into garlic bread), green salad, fruit salad, and cookie plates! Yumm-o!