Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Festivities

I decided to repost this slideshow since I added a few Thanksgiving pictures. What a yummy feast! I brought: sweet potato casserole, homemade rolls, speciality jello, and homemade cranberry sauce. My sister made the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, succotash, crudite, and pies. It was great, but I'm not going to lie, there's nothing like a real Yankee Thanksgiving in Lancaster, PA with so many relatives. It would have been fun to be there so we could drive to Buffalo the next day to see Tawney in the Radio City Music Show! Oh well. C'est la vie.




Hylan and I managed only to purchase Electrasol dishwasher tabs at Costco and The Josh Groban Christmas CD and Curel lotion at Target on Black Friday. How boring! HA! :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

What, no clothes or shoes on Black Friday!? Sad day...