Monday, October 13, 2008

snowFALL

HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY!

Fall means peach cobbler, apple pie, apple cake, applesauce, applesauce cookies, and snow?! My poor flowers. :( By the way, the snow had melted quite a bit after three hours of church, but we didn't have time for a photo op before.






  • The weekend of football was successful (Cougars, Eagles, & Utes)!
  • Today I'm cleaning, laundering, cooking, freezing apple pie filling, and exercising!
  • Tonight I'm making steak!
  • Tomorrow I get to teach yoga again!
  • Tomorrow is a full moon!
  • Thursday should be a perfect day for a hike!

It should be a good week; maybe the stock market will rise again to "normal" levels (the Dow is up 577 as I write).

1 comment:

Carrie Lynn said...

OK, so this has nothing to do with your post, but I had a dream last night that you were expecting a girl! Should I have reason to believe there is truth to this dream?!