Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We have a blog!

Although not new to the world of bloggers, I am new to the world of family blogs. Since we don't have children yet, our blog won't be filled with cute pictures of our own children, however, since we are an attractive couple, you may enjoy looking at pictures of us. ;)

I like to write about interesting things, so once we get the desktop cpu set up, I--that's right, "I, Emily" since I know Hylan probably won't even read our blog (Mwahaahaha, that might be a good thing), I digress--then I'll post regularly about fascinating topics like: movies, current events, mummy dogs (and other such culinary masterpieces), spinal rehabilitation, literature, and the joys of yoga.

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Yay, I'm glad you're writing again. It will be fun to read about your adventures, and learn from your thoughts and insights.

Carrie Lynn said...

I'm totally with you. We don't have kids yet either so my blog features us and our puppy. :)