Monday, July 6, 2009

Crazy Madness

Too much fun, too much family, too little time.

Hylan and I have been waking up at 4:45 am to work out. Madness! Crazy madness! I did that four years ago during the summer when I was working in Provo--running down University Ave because it was well-lit and there were plenty of cars that drove by. It was crazy then and it is crazy now. This new routine means that our bed time is 9:00 pm. Ideally, it's slightly before 9:00 pm. It will be nice when we have a treadmill, or when I don't have to work anymore. I had to skip Pilates tonight in favor of Tucanos...it was a delicious choice, but I still need to get in my two-a-days! Priorities. It's all about priorities. Fitness is my priority.

Anyway, I've decided Hylan needs to post a blog for me on my birthday. :)

More movie ratings:

The Proposal - B+ This movie is too funny. The only reason it's not an "A" is because there were some extremely cheesy moments, but they were definitely made up for with some genuinely funny moments. I thought the chemistry between Ryan and Sandra was on point and I would strongly recommend this movie to any adults in the mood for a good laugh. It's also one that I would actually watch again, which says a lot, because most movies I only need to see once! (By the way, I was seriously coveting her shoes in this movie!)

Up - A Delightful. Humorous. Wonderful. Cute. Clever. Emotive. A genuinely good movie with a tangible relatable theme. I would recommend this movie to EVERYBODY. I think there is something for 4-year-olds and 94-year-olds. These movies don't come around very often. Must see!

No comments: