Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back to Blogging


Being out a computer for over four days has seemed like an eternity, but thankfully, Hylan has remedied the problem. It seems like August has come too soon...but I'm still enjoying this hot summer. I go on a hike/long walk/or jog almost every day. One of my favorite places to go is a cushy paved bike/walking trail that goes all the way up Provo canyon. I'd rather walk for two hours than jog for thirty minutes.
Hylan has started going back to the gym, sprinting and power lifting. I kind of think leg pressing one thousand pounds is a little bit excessive, but he thinks it's necessary to get back into that kind of shape, because the last time he checked, people get trapped under cars, not dumbells. My Incredible Hulk. Sigh.

As for me, I forgot to register early enough to take the ACE Group Fitness Instructor test on August 2...I'm going to have to wait a little bit on that one anyway. All of my fitness classes have recently come to a close for the summer. Now I have to motivate myself to do Pilates, Yoga, weight training, aerobics, etc. Oh well. Fitness is fun and makes me feel fabulous, so I'll find the force that drives from within.











Enough with alliteration. Hope you're enjoying summer and staying active! Eat healthy and include an indulgence every once and awhile. Matter of fact, I think I'll go have one of those snickerdoodles I baked yesterday.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I think it's cute that you have pictures of everything you mention in your blog :)